Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ahhhh, those SPAMMING Ron Paul supporters. Part 1

This guy wants to trick people into sending an e-mail to him, all to collect their e-mail address to spam them.

And the funny thing is, he thinks that it will HELP his cause! Yes...because people LOVE being tricked into getting spam.


http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=134345




pinkmandy

Senior Member

About:
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: VirginiaPosts: 1,704

--------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonyates
What is an autoresponder?Please don't tell me "something that responds automatically", I'm more interested in the "something" part.
--------------------

Basically that, lol. My ad would ask people to send an email to xxxx@whatever.com to find out more. Once that happens, they would be on my mailing list. I can set up a series of scheduled emails to go out to all subscribers, say, every 3 days with something different. Or I don't have to schedule them and can send out emails at will when something important pops up. It's just putting together mailing list really and informing them. Like a newsletter.

No comments: