Monday, April 14, 2008

Ahhhh, those RACIST Ron Paul supporters. Part 2

Ron Paul himself is just racist against black people. But his supporters are equal opportunity racists. This one is racist against Asians. How much you want to bet that while he was typing this, he was pulling his eyes back?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=133076


ghemminger
Senior Member

About:
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: CAPosts: 4,246

Talked with the asian Donut LAdy...
She was animated this morning,:

"Flour prices keep going up, rent keep going up.. I pay double fo everyting now but I no raise my prices o customer complaing..I make a no money right now - business no good - I work so hard - but make a no money now.."

I said when you think everyone gonna start increase prices?

She said.... "I don't no maybe couple months...o close business - no worth it no mo... no make a money" No busines in centa make money no mo."

This is like the Asian Donut Lady an institution - F#$% I'm sick of msm questioning whether we are in a recession come on please

No comments: